Top 10 places with the best summer nightlife in Europe
When summer approaches, everyone starts to think about the upcoming holidays and about the places they can visit. The possibilities are numerous mainly because the wishes and the interests of the people are very different. This is pretty normal, because we can not expect that an elderly couple could have the same idea of a perfect summer holiday as a gaggle of youngsters. This article is dedicated to the young people, especially those who are looking for a place with exciting nightlife. Let me introduce to you a list of hotspots that come alive after the sun goes down:
1. Ibiza. The exotic Spanish island is famous for its beautiful weather and white sandy beaches, but what sets this place apart from other destinations in the Mediterranean is the exciting nightlife.
The island boasts some of the best nightclubs in the world. This is the best place to visit if you want to see what is a real fiesta.
The island is quiet, but after sunset everything changes.
Thousands of tourists go out of their hotel rooms and villas and go to some of the numerous restaurants and clubs, which often work until dawn.
3. Golden Sands. Bulgaria has long been a popular destination among entertainment seeking young travellers from all parts of Europe.
The choice of nightclubs in this famous resort near Varna is just amazing, and most discos are full of people till down. This is a great place where everyone will find something to like.
4. Santorini. The beautiful Greek island of Santorini is the nightlife hotspot of the Mediterranean country.
The combination of good music, sea, ouzo and frolicking people will raise the mood of even the most melancholic traveller.
The island is a popular place for young tourists looking for the greatest clubs under the open sky in Europe.
5. Mykonos. If you are looking for the country with the wildest summer nightlife in Europe do not hesitate to visit Greece.
During the day, the beautiful island of Mykonos is a real cultural monument under the open sky, but after sunset it changes beyond recognition. Numerous nightclubs offer unforgettable experiences.
6. Ios. Ios is an island that belongs to the Cyclades, a group of islands in the Aegean Sea. It is considered to be the best place to party tourists in Europe, although Mykonos and Santorini are its serious competitors.
The island is a popular place for young people who want to have fun during the hot summer nights. Tourists come here from all parts of Europe but also from other parts of the world such as North America and even Australia.
7. Genoa. The heart of the Italian Riviera is the beautiful city of Genoa. Often the familiar with the nightlife in Europe people call this place “the Italian capital of nightlife”.
Is that true? Yes, it is! There is hardly any point in the boot-shaped country to offer such a great number of nightclubs. This is why Genoa is so attractive to young tourists.
8. Barcelona. It is not surprising that Barcelona is one of the best destinations in the world for lovers of nightlife. Let’s don’t forget that we are talking about the most colourful city in Southern Europe and in the world.
Barcelona can boast such a large choice of entertainment that once arrived here, you will be just astonished by the city!
9. Benidorm. If you want to indulge in the exciting nightlife of the skyscrapers city, the numerous options in Benidorm will make your head spin.
If we have to describe it in one word, we would say the city is just incredible! The nightclubs are all different, and depending on your preference, you will surely find something to your liking!
10. Marbella. If you are looking for a place where the entertainment runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, your destination is Marbella.
The city is located on the sunny and warm southern coast of Spain. Whether at the beach, or by the pool, or in a sleek club, this is the best place for young people who love dancing and having fun till dawn!