We offer you a list of top 20 countries and regions with the most beautiful beaches in the world. Unfortunately, despite our great effort, there are wonderful places that are not mentioned in this list, but which we promise to describe in another article. All countries and regions in the list are located in different parts of the world. Many of them you can visit all year round, so let‘s not to waste your time and see what we have prepared:
1. Cuba. Many people call Cuba “the most beautiful island on the planet” and this is not far from the truth. Lovely coastlines with fine, white sand and lovely palm trees make this island a dream place to spend your winter vacation.
The coral lagoons are full of life, and the warm and sunny shallow coastal waters are magnet for divers and lovers of underwater photography from all around the world.
Quite popular and one of the most beautiful beaches in Cuba is Varadero beach which is located on the north coast of the island. Another fabulous destination are the magnificent lagoons east of the small Cuban island of Pinos.
2. France. Few countries can boast such amazing natural and cultural diversity as France. This country offers the best of Europe in one place. Significant part of the beauty of France are its fabulous beaches that are considered some of the most beautiful in the world.
Who has not heard the name of the French Riviera? Cote d’Azur (the Riviera‘s other name) stretches from Marseille to Menton. On the east coast of the French island of Corsica, however, you will find the almost tropical beauty of incredible beaches.
They are even more beautiful in comparison with the world famous French Riviera.
3. The Bahamas. With their white coral sand with mild pink nuances the Bahamas beaches are the most beautiful in the Western Hemisphere. Not accidentally these islands enjoy a huge tourist interest and glory of the best Caribbean tourist destination.
Thousands of visitors looking for a warm place to spend the cold and harsh winter months flock here each year between December and March when the climatic conditions are perfect.
These beautiful beaches are one of the reasons celebrities to buy private islands in this part of the world.
4. Jamaica. Imagine lying on a snow-white sandy beach, holding a cocktail served in coconut in hand. Now imagine the sweet cool shadow of the overhanging coconut palms and pristine sea water.
If you want to immerse yourself in this situation, then you need the island of Jamaica. The coastline of Jamaica is among the most attractive in the world and offers the most relaxing atmosphere.
5. Australia. Australia has always been known for its exceptional coastline. It offers pristine beaches, some of which with a length over 60 kilometers, white sand and clean waters.
Along the coast of Queensland extends the largest coral reef on the planet. Amidst the waters of Coral Sea there are thousands of beautiful islands with white coral beaches. Whitsunday Islands is perhaps the most beautiful place on the eastern Australian coast.
No less beautiful are the beaches of Western Australia, which are fascinating with their light orange hues.
6. Greece. Gathered together all the most wonderful things that can offer the Mediterranean, Greece is a real tourist paradise. The country has thousands of small and large magnificent beaches. Its coastline is among the most indented on the continent.
The sea water in the sheltered bays is almost always calm as a mirror, and the sapphire blue waters are among the cleanest in Europe. Particularly impressive is the Elafonisi Beach, which will make you go crazy with its pristine waters.
7. Belize. Off the coast of Belize is located the second largest coral reef on the planet. Here you will find many islands covered with lush tropical vegetation and snow-white coral beaches.
These small islands are surrounded with pristine lagoons which are among the most exciting dive sites in the world. Local reefs can boast an extraordinary underwater biodiversity.
The beauty of nature here attracts the rich and famous from all around the world. The Hollywood celebrity Leonardo Di Caprio owns a private island in this part of the world.
8. Fiji. The tropical paradise Fiji is known for its enchanting coasts. Numerous large and small islands, surrounded by incredibly beautiful beaches, colorful coral reefs and transparent lagoons attract visitors from all over the world.
The rich underwater world of Fiji is a paradise for divers. The pristine waters of Fiji provide excellent conditions for underwater photography as the visibility reaches to about 30-40 meters!
This place is a popular destination for honeymooners, and lovers of exotic nature, who want to find a warm and sunny place to lounge on the beach throughout the year.
9. Spain. Sunny Spain is known for its magnificent coastline and famous seaside resorts. The Spanish Balearic Islands of Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza are among the most attractive destinations in the Mediterranean.
They have tempting beaches, which each year attract millions of visitors! Undoubtedly the Spanish pearl is the island of Ibiza. It is certainly known by the fact that marine waters are extremely clean and transparent.
10. Mexico. Mexico beaches are diverse and range from snow-white to cinnamon-brown but are always amazing. You will find them both on the Pacific coast and the Atlantic Ocean.
The two most famous Mexican resorts are located in the regions of the most beautiful and attractive beaches. These are Acapulco and Cancun. Few countries can boast such a picturesque coastline.
Therefore should not be surprising that Americans show so much interest in visiting their warm and sunny southern neighbour, especially during winter months when most of the U.S. is covered with snow.
11. The Maldives. In recent years, the Maldives are especially popular on the luxury vacations market. The unearthly beautiful landscapes attract wealthy tourists from around the world.
Tourists seeking for exotic tropical paradise will find here everything they need. Azure blue waters and snow white sand in combination with lush tropical vegetation make the islands heaven on earth.
For more pretentious and well-off visitors there are private islands turned into super luxury resorts.
12. The Dominican Republic. This fabulously beautiful Caribbean country occupies the eastern bigger part of Hispaniola – the second largest Caribbean Island.
Boiling of life tropical rainforest reaches the coast, where white sandy beaches meet the azure tropical waters of the warm Caribbean Sea. The beaches of Punta Cana in the eastern parts of the Dominican Republic are considered some of the most attractive on the island of Hispaniola.
13. Thailand. Because of its picturesque coastline, Thailand has earned the glory of the most attractive tourist destination in Southeast Asia. Islands such as Phuket, Samui and especially Co Phi Phi are like something out of this world. Not accidentally the well known American film with Leonardo Di Caprio “The Beach” was shot in this exotic Far Eastern country.
14. Egypt. For European tourists is hardly surprising that Egypt present in this list. With its golden sand and transparent waters, this country of Pharaohs has ever been known as a favorite destination, especially during the dark and cold months of the year.
The Red Sea coral reefs are among the best dive sites in the world. The best Egyptian beaches can be found in the beautiful coastal resorts of Sharm el-Sheikh and Hurghada.
15. The Seychelles. We can not talk about beauty without to say something about the Seychelles. Located amidst the warm waters of the Indian Ocean, the best description of these islands is “paradise on earth”.
Probably the most beautiful is one of the northern islands, called Praslin. The Seychelles possess unearthly beautiful beaches with snow-white sand and coconut palms swaying lazily under the refreshing tropical breeze.
The surrounding sea is crystal clear and transparent, and only a few meters from the shore is full of amazing sea creatures.
16. Polynesia. Many people call Polynesia “paradise on earth” and this is completely true. Here are thousands of islands scattered among the tropics of the South Pacific that will offer you so many beautiful places, as you have never imagined existed.
Lush tropical jungle reaches the beach itself. Huge palm trees cast shadows on the white coral sands. Between the coast and the full of life coral reefs you will find pristine lagoons colored in stunning azure hues.
And this applies not to one but to thousands of extremely beautiful islands. Here are the world top famous destinations such as the Cook Islands, Tahiti or the pearl of Polynesia – Bora-Bora.
17. Kenya. Many people know Kenya for its boiling of life savannas, but very few are those who know it because of its stunning beaches. White sand and coconut palms meet the warm, azure waters of the Indian Ocean.
Coral reefs break the huge ocean waves far from the shore. Besides beautiful, the beaches of Kenya are also very calm. There are no clamoring crowds of visitors to disturb you while you are relaxing on the beach.
18. USA. It would be craziness to talk about the world’s most beautiful beaches and miss the United States because this country has a lot to show us. Hawaii, for example, is considered a true tropical paradise.
Some of the islands can boast unbelievable beaches, covered with fine golden sand. Along the shore palm groves attract with their dappled shade. The pristine ocean waters are a favorite place for all diving lovers and people, interested in underwater life.
19. The Lesser Antilles. The Lesser Antilles are the paradise in the southern half of the Caribbean, causing millions of people from all around the world dreaming while standing at work during the long, gray, boring, cold and rainy winter days.
They are the place of glossy magazines and postcards where few tourists have the pleasure to lounge under the shade of coconut palms, while enjoying the fine sand and crystal clear sea. This includes places such as Martinique, Virgin Islands, Barbados and so on.
20. Tunisia. Not accidentally Tunisia boasts the most beautiful beaches of the African Mediterranean coast. It offers light sand and clear, warm sea, and all this just steps from the harshest, dry and hot desert in the world – the Sahara. This makes Tunisia a veritable desert oasis and the perfect place to rest in spring and autumn when climatic conditions are ideal.